self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] error in file manager

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] error in file manager
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:59:24 +0530

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 01:14:32PM -0300, address@hidden wrote:

> > today I see resources uploaded by others also in my filemanager.
> I think there is a problem with the SQL query in the getAllResourcesofUser
> method in commonMethods.py. There is the following query:
>     queryResult = cur.execute("select nid from djview_o where uid = "+
> str(uid) +" and instanceof = "+imgresid+" or instanceof =
> "+audiresid+" or instanceof = "+vidresid+" or instanceof =
> "+otherresid+";")
> where there is no association for 'and' and 'or'; I think what is wanted
> here is:
>     queryResult = cur.execute("select nid from djview_o where uid = "+
> str(uid) +" and (instanceof = "+imgresid+" or instanceof =
> "+audiresid+" or instanceof = "+vidresid+" or instanceof =
> "+otherresid+");")

are my eyes missing something?  I see no difference between the two queries?
Any way, we will investigate this on monday.  Bipin, please check this up.

> By the way, the search all resources form, although it is available, it is
> not working. Its form action sends the user to addResource, but there is
> an error. Also, the submit button has associated its onclick event with a
> javascript function that is not there.

yes.  we need to make all the non-functioning links, inactive till
they are made functional.  In another post, DJ also pointed out some.
All these are minor fixes, but must be done before we announce the
availability of this new site.  Rajiv, can you work on these issues on
monday on a priority?

Thanks.

Nagarjuna