self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] HTML Export discussion...

From: renuka prasad
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] HTML Export discussion...
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 19:37:54 +0530

having an option is a great felling , once we start using any mode  obviously it will become friendly , whatever feature we had we are used to it and are telling user friendly !!!! so having an option would be great.
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:01 AM, Federico Heinz <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/05/2008, Dinesh Joshi wrote:
> I personally felt that this should've been considered as a feature in
> the very first release of the SELF platform. WYSIWYG has always been
> bad news.

I tried, but the "let's be user-friendly" gang won that particular round. I
wish I knew what user-friendly means anyway.

       Fede