self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #23483] Ceilah unable to import materials to Be

From: anonymous
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #23483] Ceilah unable to import materials to BetaPaltform
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:09:20 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I have to upload many courses already on atutor and the betaplatform is not
taking them when I import them: it stops and it says "problem encountered"
nothing else, no error number no nothing.

If I try and copy-paste a course directly into the betaplatform like I was
trying to do so yesterday with the "Xarxa de computadors" course, I can do it
alright, I can copy, paste, save and so on, and when I was about to leave for
home last night, I went to check it was there: and so I went to
collections>administration> and I saw the name of the course I was putting in
(Xarxa de computadors) but when I cliced on it, this message appeared:
Error en el sitio

Este sitio encontró un error intentando completar su petición. Los errores
fueron:

Tipo de Error
    IOError
Valor del Error
    [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/lib/zope2.9/instance/plone-site/var/GB/SELF/gbobjects/c/o/course49/16586_CourseStructure'
Petición hecha en
    2008/06/03 17:27:54.129 GMT+2

If you read on, in English it says "[Errno 2] No such file or directory".

We also find this problem with "Aspectos avanzados de seguridad en redes" and
with "redes de computadores" and with "basic GNU/Linux Operating System".

My name is Ceila and my email address is address@hidden

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23483>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/