self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #23295] Incorrect language in "Description" fie

From: Alpesh Gajbe
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #23295] Incorrect language in "Description" field
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 13:05:41 +0000

Update of bug #23295 (project self-platform):

Follow-up Comment #4:

the problem has been identified it appears that editing the file in emacs
using the po-mode the special characters were not saved as they were supposed
to, this happened because emacs was not unicode compliant. The problem can be
solved by making the po file either in gedit or poedit. I would strongly
recommend poedit for editing the files. There are still some strings in the
catalan po file which  are not proper I would request a new copy of the
catalan po file based on the existing default.po file in the cvs to be made.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23295>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/