self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #23581] HTML code added in the Courses content

From: Ganesh Gajare
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #23581] HTML code added in the Courses content are not shown properly.
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:54:03 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I am adding a course in Self Platform for HTML in our local instance of SELF
Platform at HBCSE.(http://courses.gnowledge.org).

When i added a simple HTML code in the content using editor. For a first time
i add it and save it save the code as it is.

Couse added in Computer Science collection:

Markup Language
       Types Of markup language
             HTML
                    Basic of HTML

HTML code is:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
    <TITLE>My First HTML Page</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
    Hello World!
</BODY>
</HTML>

when i save it, it save and display as it is.

But after editing the same Section i.e Basic of HTML and try to put content
in that it not showing the HTML code written in before version.

instead of that it only shows the matter written in that
like

My First HTML Page

Hello World!

This is happened also after Preformatting of text.

This may be the problem of editor as when we try to edit the content it edit
as HTML page so that the tags of HTML are convertd in plain text. and only
matter is shown not the tag of HTML.

File Attachments:

Date: Saturday 06/14/2008 at 11:54  Name: SelfBasichtmlbefore.png  Size:
113kB   By: ginovation
This image file i have added  to show the difference between content before
and after editing.
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=15843>
Date: Saturday 06/14/2008 at 11:54  Name: basichtmlafter.png  Size: 125kB
By: ginovation
This image file i have added  to show the difference between content before
and after editing.
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=15844>

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23581>

  Message sent via/by Savannah