self-platform-dev

Re: [teg] [Self-platform-dev] quality and rating mechanisms

From: Bipin S Apandkar
Subject: Re: [teg] [Self-platform-dev] quality and rating mechanisms
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:31:22 +0530 (IST)

hi,

method to Author's Reputation = "For each Version of each LO to which the author has contributed, multiply its popularity by author's percentual contribution, and add them all together then *** divide by the highest absolute score achieved so far in order to get a number in the [0..1] interval ***

the part of a defination enclosed in "***" is not clear to me.

how to calculate this term "highest absolute score achieved".

--- Bipin A.

   / / |   address@hidden  | \ \