RE: [Simulavr-devel] Fix for SPI Example

From: Jennifer Averett
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Fix for SPI Example
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:50:21 -0500

Thank you so much for the patch.  However, the example still does not appear to
run correctly for me
I have ran it using "make do" and "./check.tcl"  and get the same results.  I
backed the patch out of my working tree and tried the patch from Onno Kortmann
and got the same results.

Did either of you see the results that match the README file?

Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Thanks
Jennifer Averett

RESULTS FOLLOW:

spisink: /SS asserted
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: 0xFF
spisink: /SS negated
spisink: /SS asserted
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spsr is read only! (0xa8 =  main+0x9)
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: 0x00
spisink: /SS negated
spisink: /SS asserted
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::THE 0x00 down to /ss negated asserted repeats
forever after this