[bug #65952] Fix documentation install directory

From: Ryan Carsten Schmidt
Subject: [bug #65952] Fix documentation install directory
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 19:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #65952 (group simulavr):

I used the attach patch to fix the CMakeLists.txt files.
mk_debian_package.sh.in still needs to be fixed; I did not attempt to do so
because I don't have experience with debian.

(file #56225)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: doc.patch                      Size: 948B
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/doc.patch?file_id=56225>

    AGPL NOTICE

These attachments are served by Savane. You can download the corresponding
source code of Savane at
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/snapshot/savane-05dcad1214d86f0cdb09953df600b098f3426851.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?65952>

Message sent via Savannah