sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] Any working installations?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] Any working installations?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:47:31 -1000

If anybody has a working (and hopefully non-trivial) installation,
*particularly* with some successful call routing configured and/or
establishing a trunk to a VoIP provider, I would be very, VERY
interested in configuration tips.

Because Google can't seem to find anyone who has.

Even for an open source project, the "documentation" for the so-called
"GNU Telephony" project is, um, somewhat lacking.

Lots of plans, not so much working code, AFAICT.  And I've read the
entire mailing list (took a whole 15 minutes).