sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] sipw 100% cpu

From: Robert Dyck
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] sipw 100% cpu
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 14:48:20 -0700

Bump
Does anyone monitor this list? Am I in the wrong place?

I am new to sipwitch but not SIP. I built sipwitch-1.1.1 and used your example
configuration except for my local network. In /etc/sysconfig/sipwitch I enabled
module subscriber and module forward and set security to desktop. When I start
service sipwitch, sipw uses any available CPU cycles. Switchview appeared in
the system tray. Clicking on it gives the response "No server connected". The
sipwitch tool says the server is offline.

What am I missing?

Some comments about building sipwitch
The configure script does not check for an up to date ucommon. Fedora's version
by the way is out of date.

I also think the configure script should check for moc-qt4 and uic-qt4 and if
they are present use them instead of moc and uic.

Sipwitch is an interesting project and I wish it well.