sketch-devel

undo-mechanism

From: N. Volbers
Subject: undo-mechanism
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:00:39 +0200

Hello everyone on the mailing list!

About half a year ago, when I was looking for an undo mechanism for my own python application, I stumbled upon the undo modules from Sketch/Skencil. Thanks to the documentation I managed to integrate this into my app and until now I have been quite happy with it.

There are however some cases where it would be very convenient if some method actually returned a certain value besides the undoinformation.

With the current solution, the only way I can think of is to provide a new parameter, a list, to which the return value would be appended.

How do you cope with this situation in your application?

Best regards,

Niklas Volbers.