sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Hi everybody!

From: Kim Minh Kaplan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Hi everybody!
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:30:49 +0000

MailFighter.net Admin writes:

What I still need is to configure my mailsync file, and test incoming pks over
email.

Do you know people using PKS? The subject comes up here regularly regarding how SKS should behave with regard to PKS. Their input would be precious.

The only errors so far:

2009-11-30 14:02:24 Error fetching key from hash
FFD5C0C7664F01D38C370A09FB156111: Not_found

These errors occur frequently and are unarmful and normal. You should see a couple of line preceding where this particular hash is deleted and another one added instead. This is one of your keys being updated and thus its hash changed (deleted and added). When the partner that sent you the updated key tries to fetch the old version you do not have it anymore thus this error message.
Also, my main interest is to have some sort of XML or machine parseable output over the http interface, so I can implement a set of features into Enigform.

Depending upon your particular needs, adding options=mr (for machine
readable) to op=index may suit you: it outputs plain text.

Kim Minh.