sks-devel

[Sks-devel] hkps certificates

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: [Sks-devel] hkps certificates
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:05:16 +0200 (CEST)

Dear folks,

Let's start thinking about how to issue HKPS certificates in the future.
I'm afraid Kristian is too busy to do this.

First: I don't know exactly if sks-keyservers.net CA certificate
is hardwired into HKPS clients or not? Is it possible to
change it? Is is possible add more root certificates?
If yes, we could set up an alternate chain of signatures
and we can keep the level of HKPS service for users who need it.

Another possible solution: Kristian delegates his authority.

Regards

Gabor