sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] hkps certificates

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] hkps certificates
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:07:37 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Kristian,

"It's just business nothing personal..." :-)

> > Let's start thinking about how to issue HKPS certificates in the future.
> > I'm afraid Kristian is too busy to do this.
> >

> I'm not too concerned about it, but keep in mind the primary goal for
> that is sufficient participants in the pool, and having expiries and
> rotations on different points in time is beneficial to this.

So far I haven't heard about there is a plan of synchronizing
certificate expiry times.
If you wrote this a month ago when I sent a new CSR, I just
turn off the annoying alert about imperfect status of my key server.

But you answered nothing, so I could think you silently ignored my request.

Thanks for the information.

Gabor