Parenthesis

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Parenthesis
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:49 2006

Hi,

The problem with parenthesis occurs only in all punctuation mode
and when trying to spell text,
i.e; when the system tries to pronounce the
parenthesis. I discovered that it seems to be a
server-side problem. Indeed when I try to use
speech-dispatcher in festival interactive mode and
execute a command like : (speechd-speak* "(hello)")
I get following error message in festival :
Cannot concatenate waveforms with differing numbers of channels.
The problem doesn't appea with other punctuations like [ ]
or whatever.

Bests

Pierre