libsonic source hosting

From: Bill Cox
Subject: libsonic source hosting
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:04:27 -0500

Sorry I missed this thread until now.  Thanks for the offer of
hosting.  Currently, the home page is at:

http://vinux-project.org/sonic

If I host libsonic at Brailcom, will that make integrating it as a
library with SD easier?  If so, I'm for it.  I like the idea of
keeping libsonic as a separate library, but I understand why people
simply add sonic.c and sonic.h to their apps.

I have working prototype integration with SD.  I put it in src/audio,
and it directly speeds up or slows down the audio stream, and also can
adjust pitch.  However, I hard-coded the pitch and speed, as I don't
know the best way to add user-control over these parameters.  Would
this code be of any use?  If so, I'll clean it up a bit and post it
here.

Thanks,
Bill