First release candidate of Speech Dispatcher 0.8.1 released.

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: First release candidate of Speech Dispatcher 0.8.1 released.
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:59:05 +1000

Hey folks.
I am pleased to finally announce the first release candidate for the 0.8.1
release. This is mostly a bugfix release, but there is some new functionality
and important fixes to a core part of the server that could do with some wider
testing. Thanks to the many folks who have contributed to this release.

You can find the tarball at the following location. I do not yet have access to
the freebsoft web space to upload the file there, but I hope to have that
sorted in time for the final 0.8.1 release. Speaking of which, I will give this
release a week or so to be tested, and if no critical issues arrise, I will
upload the final 0.8.1 release.

If you are a distribution packager, feel free to package this release candidate
and make it available to those who are using the development release of your
distro in question, so that users are able to more easily test the package. I
don't expect there will be any major problems, but you never know.

Tarball: http://www.themuso.com/files/speech-dispatcher-0.8.1~rc1.tar.gz
MD5: 1aa025b26670ee5df84be98be202aede
SHA256: 1828d93fa2bb1c763b7f7529b22980cbad47b014efc409eb6034a1f7521f672b

NOTE: The NEWS and ANNOUNCE files are not yet updated, I will do that with the
final 0.8.1 release. A changelog will also be provided at the same time.

Please report any bugs you find to this mailing list. I currently do not have
proper access to the bug tracker, so cannot properly mark bugs there.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kind regards,
Luke Yelavich
Speech Dispatcher Maintainer