stratagus-devel

[Stratagus-devel] New Mailing List - CCL changes

From: Russell Smith
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:12:34 +1000

Hello Developers :)

I've created another mailing list called stratagus-ccl.

I am hoping that from now or very soon.  If we commit something that changes
the ccl format, then you would also send a mail to this list.

The mail to the list only has to be an outline of the changes if they are
major.  And pointers on where to find the changes in the documents.  Plus
maybe one example.

So for recent changes.  examples might be.

Resource Configuration Added

'harvester parameter removed

Addded;
'can-gather-resource '(
        file-when-loaded "human/units/peasant_with_gold.png"
        resource-id gold
        resource-capacity 100
        wait-at-resource 150
        wait-at-depot 150 )

Please see doc/ccl/unittype.html for me details.

I am hoping that if this is kept up with, that all the projects that people
want to start, and have started will continue to move forward.  As they have
an easy way to keep up with what is changing, and can alter their projects to
stay with the engine if required.

Feel free to comment.  I know it's more work, but I may mean we have lots of
media to play with :)

Russell.