straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Hostname lookup problem

From: Jeremy Jongsma
Subject: [Straw-devel] Hostname lookup problem
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:15:04 -0600

I just started using Straw 0.22.1 on Mandrake 9.2, and am having problems with hostname lookups. When I add a new feed, it works great - it finds the RSS feed and loads the initial stories from it. But whenever a feed is refreshed, I get the following message: "An error occurred while reading this feed: Host name lookup failed". This is the exact same URL that it just successfully read when I added it not 2 minutes before.

I had the same problem with 0.19, so I'm hoping it's something fixable in my configuration. Any ideas?

-j

--
Jeremy Jongsma
address@hidden