streamtuner-misc

Help

From: Richc228
Subject: Help
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:45:00 -0400

Hi, I'm hoping you can answer a question for me.  Streamtuner doesn't want to
play when I try to connect to a stream. I also receive the following error when
starting the app "Plugin /usr/lib/streamtuner/plugins/local.so couldn't be
loaded: unable to initialize: you must point the STREAMTUNER_LOCAL_ROOT
environment variable to your discotheque before using the Local plugin."  At
first I thought I needed to use a player other than xmms for the streams. Could
you help me out? I happen to think Streamtuner is a wonderful application so
please keep up the great work.

Thanks
Rich