Re: Fwd: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI

From: Daniel Thomas
Subject: Re: Fwd: Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:42:36 +0100

I could come up with a couple of tasks for GNU Prolog for Java
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuprologjava/ if that would be helpful and
mentor those tasks. There are some suitably sized documentation tasks
that need doing and some short and hopefully fun demo programs could be
written. Will GNU be participating?

Daniel