Re: GSoC ideas for GNU Guix

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: GSoC ideas for GNU Guix
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:54:13 +0900

Hello Ludovic,

I am Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala, doing doctoral course in Hokkaido University,
Japan. I think I am eligible to apply for GSoC. If possible I would like to
participate this time under GNU umbrella.

I think I am able to work on the following idea since I am familiar with
Emacs/Emacs-lisp and package.el (though not an expert in any regard). I
thought this would be learning experience in general.

I would be glad if you can be my mentor for the proposal.

> interface for use in GNU&nbsp;Emacs.  The UI would provide the same
> functionality as the <tt>guix package</tt> command, but using an interface
>
> <strong>Mentor</strong>: <a href="mailto:address@hidden";>Ludovic
> Court&egrave;s</a>

Thank you.

PS: I have signed copyright assignments to FSF for Emacs and Guile but not
guix.

--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు.
YYR