swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:13:01 -0700

On Sep 20, 2009, at 6:15 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:

As I see it the 2.3 branch contains none of your MacOS/Run time abstraction work. So you are suggesting I try to bug fix it enough to get an old style X11-blt, swarm-libobjc version to build in at least ppc and i386 architectures?

That's completely up to you, no need to do that work unless you want. My comment was just that if you wanted the old style tcl-tk-blt swarm on Snow Leopard, the branch is more stable code.

I would like to try to get an Apple runtime build working.

Cool. I haven't touched it for awhile, it would be good to resolve any issues that are still open.

cheers
Scott