@implementation .. @end blocks

From: Paul W. Box
Subject: @implementation .. @end blocks
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 23:53:57 -0400

I'm hoping that this is not a really dumb question, as I am still new to
objective-C.

I was trying to use the emacs object browser on the code for the sample
distributions of swarm.  When I try to build the libraries, I get
complaints about several files having @implementation blocks with no
@end to them.

The files are List_linked.m, List_mlinks.m, ProbeDisplayManager.m, and
ProbeMap.m,  Apprantly the ProbeDisplay programs compiled without any
complaints when I origianally installed swarm, and I have never had any
objctions compiling the sample applications or any of simple programs
that I have written.  They have posed no problems up to now, just that
the object browser doesn't like them.

I am curious as to what is going on.  Is the object browser in emacs
fussier than the gnu objective-c compiler?  Are these objects with
errors that were never called by the sample programs?   Are the @ends to
the @implementation blocks resolved in some other way?

--
/*  Paul Box                      |        Cogito ergo                */