Re: dumping graph

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: dumping graph
Date: Wed, 1 May 96 12:16:47 MDT

>Quick question:  how hard is it to get my points back out of a BLTGraph?

The BLT command for this is
  .g element configure e -data
ie, like "resetData" but don't give it the actual data. The return is:
  -data elemData Data {} {0.0 0.0 1.0 3.0 2.0 5.0}

>And I want something like
>    -getDataI: (int) i X: (double*) x Y: (double*) y;
>Or a pointer to an array of points, if there's an array of points, or
>whatever.

How about a string rep? :-) I can write code to parse it out fairly
easily - only question, who is responsible for freeing the memory on
the arrays? I think the caller will have to be. Sigh, for garbage
collection.

>P.S. (Yeah, I saw the reference to the golden ratio.  :) :) :)

Down with 4:3!