Segmentation fault on running heatbugs example program of 960513 version

From: Frank Lin
Subject: Segmentation fault on running heatbugs example program of 960513 version
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 14:05:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
   I got the Swarm-960513 intalled after upgrading the supporting software,
such as BLT2.1, and libtclobjc-1.1b3. It was compiled successfully.  However,
in testing applications, I found heatbugs got "segmentation fault" error, and
the program was quitted.  The rest of application programs are running fine,
except the "market" program had no ActiveGraph display while it had on the
previous release.

   Is anyone getting the same problem?  BTW, I am runnig on the SunOS 4.1.3.

Thanks

Frank Lin