need help on installing swarm application.

From: J Chen
Subject: need help on installing swarm application.
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 18:30:08 -0700

Hi,

After a couple of days  hard working, I got the swarm package installed
on my solaris system.

I ran into a problem when I tried to install swarm application.
I used gnu make, here is what I got,

>>/usr/local/bin/make
make: *** No rule to make target `-ltkobjc', needed by `market'.  Stop.

I searched all the prerequistite packages I just installed, but,
no libtkobjc.a was found.

Please give me some hints, I really try to make the swarm work after
spending so much time on installing.

Thanks in advance

*       Jeff Chen
*       Senior Software Engineer
*
*       Metra Corporation
*       2205A Fortune DR. San Jose CA 95131