Re: need help on installing swarm application.

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: need help on installing swarm application.
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 16:43:03 MDT

>>>/usr/local/bin/make
>make: *** No rule to make target `-ltkobjc', needed by `market'.  Stop.

This is the rule that says that the market application depends on
libtkobjc.a. That way, if the library changes then the application
will automatically relink.

>I searched all the prerequistite packages I just installed, but,
>no libtkobjc.a was found.

libtkobjc is one of the libraries in Swarm itself, in
  $(SWARMHOME)/src/tkobjc
try cding into there and typing "make", you'll probably find an error.