Counting agents

From: Todd Allen
Subject: Counting agents
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 16:41:25 -0400

Hi all,

I am working with a model in which each agent has a 'type' which is
defined by the values of three agent level variables.  At each
interaction in the model an agent has the option to change his 'type' to
that of another agent which s/he encounters.  I need to keep track of
the number of agents of each 'type' in the population at each time step
which I would like to output to a file. Does anyone know of an easy way
to do this?

Thanks,

Todd Allen