Debian vs. Redhat...

From: bleydorf
Subject: Debian vs. Redhat...
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 11:21:14 -0400

All,
I'm currently in an internal struggle to choose between Debian and
Redhat, I like that Debian is by GNU and have already downloaded the
base software, but I also have access to Redhat.  What I curious from
all you Linux users out there, which do you use? (between Debian and
Redhat).
It seems that there have been more questions asked about Redhat, but
maybe that's because there are more users???

Could you take a second and email me at address@hidden and tell me
which you use and how long it took you to install it, and swarm?  And if
you had any problems with it?

Thanks you very much,
Brad.