AutoDrop ?

From: Mirjana Majdandzic
Subject: AutoDrop ?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:37:28 +0200 (MDT)

Hello,

I use dynamic scheduling in my model. It seemed to work, but my program
becomes larger and larger during execution.
I checked if I set AutoDrop right:

  modelSchedule = [Schedule createBegin: [self getZone]];
  [modelSchedule setSingletonGroups: True];
  [modelSchedule setAutoDrop: 1];
  modelSchedule = [modelSchedule createEnd];

  printf("autodrop = %d\n", (int) [modelSchedule getAutoDrop]);
  printf("singletonGroups = %d\n", (int)  [modelSchedule getSingletonGroups]);

But it is said to be 0 when I run it. How is that possible?
Thank you in advance,
Mirjana

(P.S. The way suggested by Roger Burkhart and Doug Donalson to remove
actions from the schedule when agents die works fine. Thanks)