Re: REPOST: Installation blues: my solution

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: REPOST: Installation blues: my solution
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:06:33 -0500 ()

Dear Sven:
I would caution you about forgetting you own hard work. You wrote
down all that stuff for Redhat 4.1, including several other important
insights about flaws in libtclobjc, in your April note that I cited
in the previous email.

New dudes ought to use that instead, for sure!  They will be completely
screwed if they expect the check to work in libtclobjc!

Paul E. Johnson                           address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science                Office: (913) 864-9086
University of Kansas                      FAX: (913) 864-5700
Lawrence, Kansas 66045                    Home: (913) 842-9916