Re: bug in autoDrop?

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: bug in autoDrop?
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 14:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Are you sure that they still exist in memory?  If so how are you
confirming it?  If you post this I will try it in my sim and see
if I get the same result.

Cheers,

   Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *