Re: bug in autoDrop?

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: bug in autoDrop?
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 15:12:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

   One more bit of info for you.  The place that the action is
being dropped is in Schedule.m -nextAction and is around
line number 837.  The line # is not exact because my
Schedule.m is modified.  The remove and drop are done just
prior to fetching the next action.  You should be able to
tag this and test whether this bit of code is being executed.

(Roger and Glen: See what you've done to me! [grin])

Cheers,

   Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *