Basic heatbugs question...

From: bleydorf
Subject: Basic heatbugs question...
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:29:00 -0400

This question has been brewing in my subconscience for a while...
Why is heatbugs divided up into the various different programs?
I mean, I understand why Observer and Batch would be seperate, but why
is Heatbug, Heatspace, and heatmodel in different files?  Other than the
answer being because its easier to manipulate if it is modularized, is
there another reason?

Thanks,
Brad.