Colorized Code...Is it right?

From: bleydorf
Subject: Colorized Code...Is it right?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:29:13 -0400

All,
Did anyone get a chance to review the colorized Heatbugs code I uploaded
and can tell me if I got it right?  When I have time, I plan to go back
into it and make corrections.  Also, I plan to un-color generic types
and only purple Classes or defined types (ie. HeatValue).  And if you
can't access the MS-Word Docs, I understand that Paul Johnson converted
them to postscript and has them at:

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/linux/colorbug.tar.gz

I'd appreciate any feedback good or bad.

Thanks,
Brad.

Ps.  This is my chance to "give back" to the generous Swarm User
community who has spent so much time answering my voluminous questions.