God!, will these Heatbug questions ever cease???

From: bleydorf
Subject: God!, will these Heatbug questions ever cease???
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:03:21 -0400

Probably not...[grin]

Although, I've had a religious experience when I finally "got it".

But, I do have a question:
I noticed in the SwarmDocs it says under the swarmobject library:
"3.The explicit importation of the SwarmObject interface should be
removed.
   This is only provided for backward compatibility and when all the
   libraries follow the interface conventions, then those conventions
   should be encouraged."
In the case of Heatbug, how does Heatbug.h inherit from
swarmobject/SwarmObject.h if it is commented out?
I noticed that it is referenced in HeatbugObserverSwarm.h--does this
imply that Heatbug.h gets what it needs through HeatbugObserverSwarm?
If so, would that mean that you could of put all referenced libraries in
"...Observer.." and they would be available to all sub-agents/swarms
contained within the Observer?

Thanks,
Brad.