Re: positioning probe windows (Cline's approach)

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: positioning probe windows (Cline's approach)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:52:37 -0400 (EDT)

Ken,
thanks for your time...I know about being busy...

I do have NULL, but that's not important here in that
I do get aProbeDisplay set correctly (if I compile without
that next aProbeDisplay->topLevel).

Its not a link problem, since this is at compile time, not link time.

If you get a chance could you post what you import?

(Actually, this will all be moot soon, as I am just going to
go  the way Sven has hinted at, i.e., make my own patch to patch in the
getTopLevel method into the relevant source files.
In part I started this thread just to see if there was some
other way to do this that I was missing.)

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 313 763 3323                  Fax: 313 763 9267
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu//pscs.html