Re: use for a Swarm CDROM

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: use for a Swarm CDROM
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

I'd be interested in this, and I'll be students here at UM
(not on this list) would be interested, too.
  - r

ps I've to date not followed the windows stuff much.
   Did you imagine this would include *everything* needed
   to get swarm up and going, and to make one's own applications?
   (ie does it include gcc, whatever gui stuff is required,
    other libs, etc).  That's what students would really like, of course,
   so they can dive right in, not having to do lots of stuff
   (which doesn't always work) to get to the point of making
   their first swarm app (or modifying even modifying heatbugs
   or some other demo).

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html