Re: Publications that reference Swarm...

From: Tim A. Kohler
Subject: Re: Publications that reference Swarm...
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:26:54 -0800

Hi Alex. Here are three:

Kohler, T. A.,  J. Kresl, C. Van West, Eric Carr, and Richard Wilshusen
in press  Be There Then: A Modeling Approach to Settlement Determinants and
Spatial Efficiency among late Ancestral Pueblo Populations of the Mesa
Verde Region, U.S. Southwest. In Dynamics in Human and Primate Societies:
Agent-Based Modeling of Social and Spatial Processes, edited by Timothy
Kohler and George Gumerman. Santa Fe Institute and Oxford University Press.
Exp. Summer 1999.

Kohler, T. A., and Eric Carr
1997  Swarm-based Modeling of Prehistoric Settlement Systems in
Southwestern North America. In Proceedings of Colloquium II, UISPP, XIIIth
Congress, Forli, Italy, Sept 1996, edited by I. Johnson and M. North.
Sydney University Archaeological Methods Series 5. Archaeology (P&H):
Sydney, Australia.

Kohler, T. A., Carla R. Van West, Eric P. Carr, and Christopher G. Langton
1996  Agent-Based Modeling of Prehistoric Settlement Systems in the
Northern American Southwest. Proceedings of the Third International
Conference Integrating GIS and Environmental Modeling, Santa Fe, New
Mexico, January. Santa Barbara: National Center for Geographic Information
and Analysis, WWW and CD.
http://www.ncgia.ucsb.edu/conf/SANTA_FE_CD-ROM/sf_papers/kohler_tim/kohler.h
tml

Best, TK