RE: Running (compiling) swarm apps on HD from CD

From: Larry Whitman
Subject: RE: Running (compiling) swarm apps on HD from CD
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:17:42 -0600

We ran scandisk and it did not find any errors (we turned on fixing errors
anyways).

Again,

Our desire is to play with by tweaking the code of heatbugs. So, what we are
doing is:

Start - programs - swarm - bash

then in the shell window we:

cd swarmapps-1.3.1 (we copied these onto the hard drive)
cd heatbugs
make

then we get the errors listed below.

Any help is appreciated.