Re: Another Tk/Tcl error...

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: Another Tk/Tcl error...
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:37:55 -0700

Fortunately, this error must have just been a fluke.  I took the program to
our school computer lab this morning and it worked fine.  When I brought it
back to my home computer, everything worked well.  Thank god too cause
hunting down the last tk/tcl error was a nightmare.

        Darren

                 Darren Schreiber
                  Attorney at Law
                 Graduate Student