Re: Problem w/ Install NT 2.0.1

From: Miles Parker
Subject: Re: Problem w/ Install NT 2.0.1
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:50:16 -0400

Yep, that was it, duh. Had ~40mg on C: drive, but I was installing to another
partition w/ 1GB free, and was thinking the install was smaller. Thanks.

Miles T. Parker
Software Engineer
The Brookings Institution  1775 Mass. Ave. NW  Washington, DC  20036
mailto:address@hidden  voice 202.797.6136  fax 202.797.6319

>>> Marcus G. Daniels <address@hidden> 09/27/99 06:37PM >>>

MP> Running swarm-2.0.1 results in the unpacking of a number of files
MP> (about half-way by the install therm's reckoning) and then the
MP> launch of NT setup with a dialog containing the msg "Please go to
MP> the control panel to install and configure system components' This
MP> happens somewhere around the time the installer is unpacking
MP> 'libmisc.la'.

This sounds like you're running out of disk space.  Perhaps it is
unpacking stuff, failing part of the way through, and running a
non-existent `setup'.