[REMINDER] SwarmFest 2001: four days left for cheap registration!

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: [REMINDER] SwarmFest 2001: four days left for cheap registration!
Date: 16 Mar 2001 11:36:10 -0800

Hey everybody, just a quick reminder to say that SwarmFest 2001 is fast
approaching: April 28-30!  If you register by March 20, you'll save $100 US.

See http://www.swarm.org/community-swarmfest.html for program and hotel
information, and fast-n-easy online registration.   We've got lots of
good stuff in the program already and more expected.

P.S. be sure to come plenty early on Saturday the 28th, as we'll hit
the ground running with a killer party at the Santa Fe Institute.
Live music, food and drink will be provided! We're NOT joking around here!
BE THERE!  :-)