problems running java files from IDE(Simplicity for Java).

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: problems running java files from IDE(Simplicity for Java).
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:39:52 -0400

Sorry, I know this problem was discussed several times in the past, but
I can't still run java swarm apps from Simplicity  for Java (my java
IDE).
I can only compile the files. I have added  swarm.jar to my classpath in
IDE, but what about kawa.jar; what is that? An the .scm files?

if I try to run jheatbugs I get this:

Compiling all java source files in /home/jacobo/Java/jheatbugs-2.1 ...
Finished compiling all java source files in
/home/jacobo/Java/jheatbugs-2.1

Starting StartHeatbugs...
Exception occurred while executing main(String[]):
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
 at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:25)
 at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

regards