Alternative

From: Raoul Jean Pierre Bonnal
Subject: Alternative
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:57:25 +0200

hi,

now are two weeks i'm working on swarm to make it runs on my
Debian/woody ibook, and i don't get no result.
Objective C should run but hdf5 no, java doesn't run ...

Surfing on the net i have found StarLogo ( link by Pietro Terna), then
NetLogo  that is the newest version. In Starlogo FAQ i have found
RePast.
I have got it a it run with no problem, ok it's all java, not like
swarm. It semms to be like swarm.
If you know it, what are the main differences from swarm?
I think i 'll use it, swarm has stolen much time to me.

by R.J.P.B.