hdf5 object explorer

From: gepr
Subject: hdf5 object explorer
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:33:29 -0700

Hello Harrying Hornets,

Does anyone use HDF5 for managing data that aren't [un]marshalled
as OOP objects?  I'm using it for general purpose data management
and am looking for a way to easily render data structures in swarm
from HDF5 and vice versa.  So, it would be handy to have graph
browsers, sub-tree selectors, etc.  I can do all this with the
HDF5 C interface; but, I'm hoping for some higher level tools,
preferably extensions to the HDF5 abstraction layer in Swarm.

glen
--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 831.335.4950                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr