[no subject]

From: David Aliaga
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

it is being a long time I havent write to this list
and use Swarm. May be that is whay I am a little out
of practice.

I wrote a very simple program, similar to the
simpleObserverBug in the tutorial. It has only ONE bug
though. It compiles fine and actually it runs well. MY
PROBLEM is when I quit the program.

If I press "start" and then "stop" and then "quit"
everything is fine. But if I press "stop" more than
once then I got an awful error message, like that this
program try to do an illegal operation.

Has any body found this in his experience? Any idea?

David

P.S. first I though it was because I create an object
in the globalZone instead of the "self" in ModelSwarm.
I though "oh then I am leaving an object which is not
destroyed after I leave" but I correct this and still
got the problem.