[Swarm-Support] *** event raised for warning: WarningMessage

From: Leon Barbulovic-Nad
Subject: [Swarm-Support] *** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 04:44:12 +0100 (CET)

Hello everybody!

I have the following problem that comes up during the run:

*** event raised for warning: WarningMessage
*** function: swarm_directory_java_ensure_selector(), file:
/home/pauljohn/LinuxDownloads/redhat/BUILD/swarm-2.1.147.20030812/src/defobj/java.m,
line: 1982
Method `getValue' type (address@hidden:0) differs from Swarm method's type
(address@hidden:4)
*** execution continuing...

that is caused by the following line (line 56, ObserverSwarm.java):

        graph.createAverageSequence$withFeedFrom$andSelector("some values",
model.getAgentList(), valueSelector);

I am well aware of the posting by P. Johnson
(http://www.swarm.org/pipermail/support/2001-May/010557.html), however I
have not been able to solve this problem for a while now.  This is also
being my first Swarm model so it is quite possible that other things are not
right.

I would appreciate your much needed help because I really need a solution.

Thanking you in advance,

Leon Barbulovic-Nad