[Swarm-Support] SimpleObserverBug3

From: boonyot p
Subject: [Swarm-Support] SimpleObserverBug3
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:33:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I am now using jSimpleBug tutorial for Swarm version 2.1.1. I have compiled and run "SimpleObserverBug3" then I try to use the right button on the mouse to get the X,Y coordinates of the point I clicked. The problem is I cannot get the X,Y coordinates and the program is just stop. I have checked that in ObserverSwarm's buildObjects() method of "SimpleObserverBug3", have added.

sel = SwarmUtils.getSelector(bugDisplay, "makeProbeAtX$Y");
worldRaster.setButton$Client$Message(3, bugDisplay, sel);

Is there anything wrong with this, or do I need to add something else other than this.

Anybody knows how to fix this please let me know.

Thank you,
Boon

Do you Yahoo!?